"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sky-Aaction!



When you throw a Skyaak Model 3 with a half-decent delivery technique, you will be amazed at how well it performs for you! This is pure physical bliss we’re talking about here... just imagine what sublime pleasure you will get from watching your Skyaak soaring with unusually muscular strength as it actually corrects itself in mid-flight as a function of the amazing Skyaak Ring-Wing configuration. Do you think Bill Gurstelle of "Adventures from the Technology Underground" fame is fooling around when he says "Skyaak is incredibly cool!" Hey! That’s Bill’s quote! Imagine how thrilled I was when this famous technology-driven guru was so obviously pumped about my invention. What a rush!

At this precise moment in history I am merely a rather well-known professional artist. Last year I painted...um... about six huge murals in Western Canada that netted me about 50 grand all told. That might sound like peanuts to all you internet geniuses out there who are raking in the big bucks but frankly I don’t give a hoot. The GOOD NEWS is that my perennial success has allowed me to persevere with my long-time OBSESSION of getting Skyaak off the ground.

Yoo-Hoo... what if Bill is right when he says that he BELIEVES that "SKYAAK IS CANADA’S ANSWER TO THE FRISBEE"? What then? Well, I can only tell you as president of Skyaak Enterprises that that would indeed be a dream come true.


I am going to work out the bugs of getting a video published online with the Skyaak.com webmaster in the not-too-distant future. Then you can see for yourself what all the excitement is about. There’s nothing like seeing a flying device...flying.

So stay tuned for more information and more cool, exciting breakthroughs as you witness the NEXT BIG THING in WORLD-WIDE TOYS hit the scene!

When the Skyaak Model 3 gains a world-wide foothold, the rest of the drama will unfold as the project gains momentum and sophistication.

Later, Michael.

No comments: