"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Friday, November 03, 2006

Encouragement

Encouragement.

What a rare commodity. If someone could figure out a way to bottle it up for sale they'd be a gazzilionaire. Encouragement is a powerful motivating force, especially when it comes from a respected source. Whether it comes from a spouse, your peers, your business partner or your boss, it always feels great. I wonder why most people seem to have such difficulty offering some simple, sincere encouragement. It's not like a few words of encouragement are gonna cost you a fortune. Not only is is free to give, it also usually feels great to give! So everyone stands to gain by this exhange. Both the giver and the receiver.

One of the richest benifits that I 've gotten out of the 'I Believe' project is the spirit of encouragement that it provides the listener. This is probably the main reason why it is becoming steadily more popular.

When my creative collaborator Gene Angers read the poem for the first time, he immediately decided to commit to throwing his weight behind the project. His enthusiasm and encouragement (there's that word again!) cinched the deal. We made a joint decision to invest a considerable amount of time, effort and money into producing the 'I Believe' CD single.

The message focuses on the idea of encouragement. Whenever I feel like I need a boost to my morale, I slip the CD on and give it a listen. It never fails to pick up my spirits.

But hey, don't take my word for it. You can listen to a free MP3 download by clicking on the link at www.theahaexperience.com . You are also invited to download the free poster that features the words of the poem 'I Believe', set against a gorgeous background that shows an upward 'trajectory' that is symbolic of the power of a positive attitude.

We have had many positive responses from people from all walks of life to this message. It seems to strike a positive chord with almost everyone who hears it.

I would appreciate it if people reading this blog would respond with your own comments if you get a good vibe from the message. Hey, like I said, everyone needs some encouragement!

No comments: