
I have rotated this Skyaak Model 3 on its horizontal axis so you can see the dynamic effect of the ColoRings. There is a certain technique to this application that I have explained in detail in some of the literature. Briefly, I use permanent markers ( I prefer Sharpies ) on both sides of the Ring-Wing while it is still flat. Once I get close to the opposite edges, I temporarily construct the ring and mate the overlapping design so it creates the effect of a 'running frieze'. If you don't know what a running frieze is, it is a design that seems to have no beginning and no end. A running frieze goes on and on to create a dynamic, animated sense of motion. Appropriate, wouldn't you agree, for a design that is destined to go flying through the air, spinning like mad on its central axis?
The ColoRing concept adds another whole dimension to the Skyaak experience in terms of visual excitement, and also gives every Skyaak owner the opportunity to totaly customize their model with their own creative motif.



No comments:
Post a Comment