*FREE* Skyaak Model 3 Winner!
As luck would have it, none other than my good buddy Wayne Reifferscheid ( regular readers of this blog will recognize Wayne as the dude who recorded a ‘locked-in’ (air) speed of 41kms/hr ) tripped the visitor counter on the Skyaak home-page from 1000 to 1001. So the number of visitors to the site is now in the thousands. 4-figure.
G-Roovy!
Wayne picked up on the 1st EVER *FREE* Skyaak Model 3 Give-away Promotion because he’s got RSS ( Really Simple Syndication for you Luddites out there ) feed to this blog installed on his desktop. When you install your favorite RSS feed, you are alerted whenever there is a new entry on the blog. Who knows, it might be another contest or news of an exciting breakthrough like when Dylan and I introduced the "Glow-in-the-dark" Skyaak accessory!
At last count this blog has hosted 945 visitors. There has been a baby surge of traffic here. In fact, the number of visitors here is rapidly catching up to the hits at www.skyaak.com .
So, I am announcing yet another *FREE* Skyaak Model 3 kit to the visitor who trips the counter at this blog from 999 to 1000. In order to qualify, the lucky visitor must leave a comment stating the time that s/he tripped the counter. A simple confirmation will then take place and the *FREE* Skyaak Model 3 will be promptly sent to you.
I have found that comments are relatively rare. Come to think of it, I don’t leave that many comments on blogs that I visit, but I will when the spirit moves me.
Please feel free to comment on any entry you see here that intrigues. I always super-enjoy dialoguing, rallying an idea back and forth. I know everybody has a busy life. I have to really put a constant effort into refreshing this blog, but it is focused on a subject that is near and dear to me, so bottom line...it refreshes me to do it.
>Do you have any ideas about Ring-Wing flight?
>Why did you visit this site and what are your impressions?
>Wanna win a *FREE* Skyaak Model 3?
>All you gotta do is be the 1000th visitor to this blog!
"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment