After several back and forth e-mails and phone calls with Dan Tyroler of
www.patents4sale.com, we have established an amazing spirit of trust. I must say that I am honored and thrilled to be invited to join the roster of innovative inventions that will make up the cool NEW online store called www.NewDaVincis.com Man, what a great name and what an evocative idea to put out to the world. Imagine... inventions that are being lauded as ideas that Leonardo himself would feel proud of! It doesn’t hurt that there is a such a HUGE BUZZ around good old Leonardo either. There always has been really. It has just gotten that much huger with the book and now the movie. See? I don’t even have to mention the name of it.
I was one of the first kids on my block to run out and buy the hardcover, fully illustrated release of ‘The DaVinci Code’. I am a such a huge fan of all things ‘Leonardo’, so it is obviously a crazy cool thing to be associated with this new online inventor’s boutique.
I imagine I will have much exciting news and views to share with you as we take the next few important steps. So stay tuned!
"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment