"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Skyaak off to Long Island, NY.

Recently I saw a Press Release on www.theLoneInventor.com , one of my favorite Inventor Forums that talked about a new marketing concern called ' www.NewDaVincis.com '. I was pretty much instantly attracted to the concept of "New daVincis" right away. As readers of this blog will appreciate, I am a life-long fan of Leonardo's, so it was only natural that I would be drawn to a name like this. In my most ambitious moments, I try to emulate Leonardo's spirit of hyper-creativity... but I try to stay away from over-dabbling in too many different areas.

For a few years now I've been pretty much devoted to aeronautical design in all of my spare time, and in lots of my prime time to boot.

I e-mailed Dan Tyroler of T.A.B. Technological Initiatives, Inc. who is the founder and brains behind www.Shop4Patents.com to let him know that I wished my Skyaak invention to be included in his roster of "creative and innovative inventions" that he would offer at the soon-to-be-running www.NewDaVincis.com

Dan got back to me within several hours and we have e-mailed back and forth a few more times. I am so excited by Dan's first-impression assessment of the Skyaak Model 3!

Interestingly enough, Dan is also interested in the Mykro-Skyaak.



He has now gone ahead and ordered a Mykro-Skyaak to be sent to Long Island, NY.
I am sending one along with a complimentary Skyaak Model 3 ASAP.

This gentleman phoned me here at the Resort Village of Manitou Beach last night and we had a very in-depth conversation about some of the possibilities.

I believe Dan recognizes the impeccable pedigree that I have outlined in my recent blog entry "Skyaak Mile-Stones".

I won't go into any great detail other than to say that Dan and I had a very positive exchange that may very well lead to our mutual enrichment. I truly believe in a community of friends that share common ideals. I believe in working together and getting results.

Roger, over and out from a dyed-in-the-wool Air Force brat.

Michael.

No comments: