"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Juan Mann's Free Hugs Campaign

Brendan has unearthed a sweet little nugget of a concept that actually brought tears to my eyes...not once but twice! First tears of joy followed by tears of an even greater joy. It is quite the emotional ride, friends. To read the whole story, watch the video and to meet Juan Mann, the man behind the idea click here. Of course I must mention "All the Same" , the very cool track that Sick Puppies contributed to this project.

I had steered my daughter Ilara over to TIE to see The Secret, but as was stated, it was available for a limited time only and the little window had closed. However, Ilara was not to be daunted by this and went ahead to enjoy the “Free Hugs” flick and then passed on a tip back to me to check it out!

Well I did, and let me tell you, I can imagine how something of this sweetness could easily go viral. I immediately invited my wife Sharon to watch it and she was so struck by the beautiful message that she watched it twice.

Thanks Brendan, for ferreting out and posting his little jewel. It really touched all of us!

No comments: