"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Sunday, February 04, 2007

" I Believe" CD Single MP3 Download

A couple of days ago I was speaking with my friend Kathy Baker, founder of www.allinteractivesolutions.com from Melbourne, Australia via Skype when the phone rang.

It was my partner Gene Angers calling. He was bubbling over with excitement as he announced that the MP3 download of our CD Single 'I Believe' had started to generate sales. This was a breakthrough moment that I was pretty excited to share with Kathy. All you have to do is click on the ITunes link above to download the song...it's only a buck, so everybody can afford it.

This positive, affirming message will be a welcome addition to your IPod play-list. Give it a whirl.

FYI, we are in the process of setting this thing up so that it can become a fund-raising mechanism for certain projects... more details to follow as things firm up.

No comments: