Eye-Popping Search Engine Rankings
Just for fun, I googled ‘Ring Wing Flying Toy’. Click here to see what I came up with.
Not bad, eh? Let’s see, that’s #2 and #3 positions out of 1,070,000 listings. Must bump off that 1st entry. Just kidding.
When I add a hyphen to get 'ring-wing flying toy', there are only 363 matches, but Skyaak pops up in # 1, 2, 3 and 4 positions on Google. This subtle difference yields this direct links to this blog.
Then I googled 'Michael R. Gaudet'. Not surprisingly, I dominate here, with rankings of #1, #2 and #4 out of 234,000 listings.
When I google 'Skyaak', there are only 1370 matches found, but ( no-brainer here) Skyaak is of course dominent throughout. The 1st match is www.skyaak.com, and the rest of page #1 is all Skyaak stuff. And so on. I would like to see that number soar to over a million within a year.
And then there's ' the aha experience' . This is really cool. Click here to see that www.theahaexperience.com is ranked #1 by Google out of a rather staggering 1,230,000 matches.
Now THAT's pretty special.
Just for fun, I tried typing in ' video of ring wing flying toy' into Google. We got #1 and #2 ranking out of 925,000 matches here. I guess there's something to be said for 'long tail' SEO.
How about ' the aha experience cd single' ? Google gives us #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 rankings out of 644,000 matches, as you will see here.
It is really cool to see that all of my marketing is starting to pay off in terms of search engine rankings. After all, folks, this stuff doesn't just happen all by itself! I have been seriously plugging away at this now for going on two years...that is, the internet marketing end of it.
Let's see what we get on another search engine. How about Yahoo?
OK. Click here to discover that 'Ring Wing flying toy' yields a #4 listing of 327,000 matches.
Click here to see that ' the aha experience' yields an eye-popping #1 listing out of 1,890,000 matches on Yahoo! That's impressive. Gee, this is fun.
'Michael R. Gaudet' coughs up 122,000 matches. You will see here that #1,2,3,4,5, skip one, 7 and 8 refer to yours truly. There REALLY IS something to be said for SEO!
Let's try MSN. When I typed in ' the aha experience', this is what I found. The CDBaby site that hosts the 'I Believe' CD Single ranks #1 out of 502, 357 matches. That is good.
'Ring Wing Flying Toy' gives us this. Skyaak pops up # 4 and #7 out of 117,381 matches. I can see we need some more focus there.
On MSN, 'Michael R. Gaudet' produces this. After the first selection of 'people-finder' ads, we come up at #1,2,3,4 and then #6 and #7 matches out of 37, 015 matches. I guess that's pretty good.
'Skyaak' yields a scanty 220 results on MSN. Obviously, this whole process is only in its infancy, but by the same token, it's important to realize and appreciate that everyone has to start somewhere.
What's the whole point of this discussion, besides an exercise in shameless self-promotion, you ask? The point is, and I can't emphasize this enough, that it IS possible to stand out on the internet. You do NOT have to perceive it ( marketing, or establishing a presence online) as trying to find a needle in a haystack, or futile. Sure, it takes a lot of focus and effort, but let me assure you, it is well worth the time once you start getting positive results.
The ONLY way to stimulate interest in your online product and/or service is to have a solid grasp of SEO and networking through, for example, posting on forums and publishing articles in your area of expertise. You simply have to wrap your head around that salient fact.
In my case, I am also making serious progress with nurturing many important personal contacts in the fields that compliment my global business plan that is steadily unfolding as we speak.
In addition, I am in the process of creating Press Kits that will be delivered to media outlets over the next couple of months by surface mail. This is yet another critical link in the promotion chain that any business must forge in order to become visible in the great big world out there.
Good old-fashioned Press Kits must not be overlooked as a really important component of any business plan.
"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Michael,
Thanks for all of your efforts in enlightening us. As I look at the whole Skyaak phenomenon, I see you harnessing a power. The power within, the power to manifest. Those that harness this power know how to use THE SECRET. It exists and it is real. Some of us are just starting to realize the power of THE SECRET; we are growing each day and leveraging it better and better.
Michael, as your work progresses, I see that synergy can create something better than what can be done individually. I imagine new solutions to problems; something new and unimaginable… Perhaps THE SECRET will have something to do with it. IT IS A GREAT NOW!
Wishing you happiness, health, joy and peace.
Regards,
Justin
Hi Justin. Thanks for the kind remarks! Wow...I've never heard Skyaak referred to as a 'phenomenon' before. You are setting the bar higher and higher! Which is GOOD. I believe as well that synergy can create something better than what can be done on one's own. That is a powerful affirmation.
TTYSoon, my friend!
Hello Michael,
2 thumbs up for the SE results, you deserve it!
I love your Aha Experience and I posted a link on my blog.
Keep up the good work my friend,
Ayelet
Thanks Ayelet! Your kind remarks are a real source of encouragement for me. I have gone ahead and published your great article above on Living your Passion. I will look forward to chatting more in the next little while. Best wishes, my friend!
M
Post a Comment