About three weeks ago I noticed with pleasure that the Google Search Engine rankings for ‘www.theAha Experience.com’ had climbed from about relative obscurity to fourth place out of over 1,000,000 results! Imagine our excitement. I made a point of contacting the guy in the first place ranking, ( Social Engineer Kurt Larsson ) and got a gracious response back from him. A good connection was made.
Just a couple of days ago I took a look and realized that now, when you type “the aha experience” into your Google search engine, our web-page that features the CD Single ‘I Believe’, comes up as the FIRST RESULT of about 1,230,000. For me, that was a moment of sublime excitement. Gotta share this milestone moment with you!
Here’s the Google rank for "aha experience". Is is still #1?
Seeing as how I have now dedicated myself to utilizing the CD Single as a substantial fund-raising mechanism this year, I think this it is very timely that the web-page is now ranked...wait for it...
#1 out of 1,230,000 listings. That's one million, two-hundred and thirty thousand! You just can't argue with that kind of success! I would propose that this fact is yet another example of the
Law of Attraction in action!
NOW, the challenge is to put all of the pieces of the puzzle together to carry out this phase of the Master Plan.
I read a little while back that a great way to build a loyal customer base is to offer everyone something of amazing value and benefit for a very low cost, or free. The hope would be that once your customer has experienced the quality and integrity of your initial offering, then they will naturally want to opt in for more products and/or services. It's a question of the initial exposure being very positive and unforgettable. A 'life-changing experience', perhaps?
My belief has never wavered for a moment that the message in the words and music of
'I Believe' are a GIFT that we are compelled to share with as many people as possible. Now that the CD Single is available on CDBaby, and will soon be available as an MP3 download, this dream is about to be realized on a global scale.
I also want to share with you the fact that we are making very substantial connections with some amazing people in the 'Positive Affirmation' field as well as in the recording/engineering business that are expressing a powerful committment to getting involved in the promotion and exposure of this element of the project.
I am so grateful for their continued enthusiasm and support for the I Believe/Skyaak project. It really is time to launch the agenda onto the world stage through the concerted efforts of the latest generation of working 'Angel Investors' who once again are appearing out of thin air when they are needed the most.
"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I only have one word for this...
A W E S O M E!!!!
It has been a long time coming, eh Michael? Congratulations on your milestone achievement!
2007.... the year of the Dream Team!! :)
Thx D.
YES, a toast to 2007- the year of the DREAM TEAM! Chink, chink!
TTYSoon, M
P.S. Where were u over Christmas? We missed u!
Post a Comment