"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It’s a GREAT NOW!

It’s a GREAT NOW!

This is an excerpt from a letter I received yesterday. For now, the identity of the writer will be with-held, as the person is presenting as an Angel Investor. All of the seven established Angel Investors intend to remain anonymous so we will extend the same courtesy here. Readers of this blog will appreciate that the author has a strong affinity with the Law of Attraction. And readers will also know that the author INTENDS to ATTRACT people to the Skyaak project that appreciate the idea. People that really MATTER. What follows is an exciting testimonial to the Law of Attraction. I am utterly amazed and grateful that this has happened so FAST.

“As I first looked at your blog, I was excited to see your reference to the Secret and LOA. I have been envisioning some sort of collaboration with someone like you, the LOA is being fulfilled as I type!

After watching The Secret about a month ago, my life has changed in many positive ways, for which I am grateful. I have been more enlightened now; my purpose is to enlighten others and to improve the human condition. As I learn more about you, I appreciate the high level of enlightenment you have and I fully support your goals with the Skyaak products. Your first product looks fun and interesting and I am envisioning a whole family of products with great potential.

So, my offer stands. I hope that I can deploy some of my skills and help you realize your goals. I can begin working on a project when you see fit (and where you see my skills "fitting" into the plan). Let me know. At this point, consider me yet another Angel investor who is investing his talents, skills and efforts. I want to be part of your team...and share in your successes and (failures--let's call these opportunities for improvement, shall we?!).”

The author goes on to describe his skills:

“ I can take your sketches, concepts, etc and begin modelling them in Solidworks CAD software. This may include detailing/designing plastic parts as you alluded to...I suppose housings, frames, wings in this case? I can build an assembly and make 2D prints and 3D renderings. (Create all the Engineering data that are needed to make the tooling for injection molding plastic parts.) Once we settle on a design (including material selection), I will take the design to a tooler and begin working with them on further detailing and Design for Manufacturing to better fit their processes...

...My main expertise is product development (consumer, medical, electronics) and manufacturing. I am not really strong in the theoretical stuff like Aerospace design and airfoil development, but can understand what is going on and take the high level concepts and make it into a "real" product.”

###

As the author refers early on to the Law of Attraction, and then goes on to assert that (s)he ipso facto is in the act of intending a certain manifestation, ie: "The Research and Development trajectory of the Skyaak project is dramatically energized by a spirit of creative collaboration!" So it is.

Words cannot describe the excitement that surged through me at the cellular level when I first read this gracious and courageous offer. Just imagine...a high-level professional engineer hears about the Skyaak project, watches the video and is so deeply touched that (s)he is moved to
write a thoughtful, inspiring letter to the inventor. Imagine the positive feelings of encouragement that you'd feel. And how this strong affirmation, bound to fuel ongoing growth and development, is exciting for us all.

It’s a GREAT day.

It’s a GREAT NOW!

No comments: