"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bravo to Intention Engine

I discovered Intention Engine several days ago now. This tool helps me to zoom in on my vision, but more importantly, Intention Engine buttonholed me into committing to an action time-frame. That's a no-brainer?! How many brilliant procrastinators do you know? Are you one yourself perhaps?

Will you please take a moment and click on the Intention Engine badge above? That will take you to my Intentions page, where you will see how this thing works. What you do from there is your call.

In addition to the stunning potential of the latest Angel Investor, we have now had enquiries from a firm in Australia expressing an interest in distributing the Skyaak Model 3. So yesterday I flew over the continent ‘down under’ and it is a huuuuge territory. I swooped in on Sydney harbor, checked out the Opera House of course...and then took off to navigate my way on a quick fly-over to get the general lay-of-the-land. Lest you think that we are flying in an advanced airborne model Skyaak, I am of course referring to Google Earth, where you get to fly anywhere you want on the planet to see what you can see. Google Earth basically simulates jet/instantaneous flight where you can zoom way out into space, and then zoom in to wherever you want on the surface of planet Earth. It is very cool. And now I have seen 3-D Australia. But I digress.

Back on topic, Intention Engine has already accelerated R&D thinking/action in only a week or so. But it has to be said that there has been a lot of energy invested in the intention leading up to this moment. I find it very exciting that as things continue to warm up, and we keep getting such positive, encouraging comments from ‘people that really matter’, my own thoughts around prototype development crystalizes.

I haven’t forgotten Zenon Dragan’s admonition to keep material costs to an absolute minimum when in the early prototype phase. It’s not about what it looks like so much as creating a ‘Proof of Concept’ that actually flies. Work the bugs out on the cheap.

I feel like a kid in a candy shop. More and more people are popping up from all over the world to offer encouragement to the Skyaak project. I am so happy and grateful to everyone who recognizes the ‘amazing potential’ of Skyaak.

On another note, receptivity to the CD Single ‘I Believe’ is starting to blossom here, there and everywhere.

As hoped for and intended, the sister projects ‘I Believe/Skyaak’ are working in tandem to attract awareness to the ‘aha’ experience.
Confidentially, this whole project is a very concerted effort to draw widespread awareness to the very idea of the ‘aha’ experience in our lives.

The ‘aha’ experience(s) of our lives are those moments when we have a flash of insight...a rare glimpse into a mysterious something outside of our everyday lives. This flash is a trigger that can activate a newfound sense of wonder in your spirit; you ‘Cherish the Precious Present’. The Power of Now.


Once you clarify your intention, and write it down, visualize and document it, your chances of it coming together are GREATLY enhanced. You are 99% there! This is the notion put forth by Intention Engine creator Brendan O'Keefe. I cobbled it together in under fifteen minutes and lemme tell you, this cool tool has already yielded tangible results.

It’s like the badge says “Be careful what you wish for!"

For me, Intention Engine is a true ‘aha!’ experience!

My latest favorit-est Skyaak endorsement:

"The Skyaak is awesome.
Do you have a distributor in Australia?
Some really amazing stuff is happening for you Michael!!!!!!"

Brendan O'keefe


‘Nuff said.

Wishing everyone a festive holiday season where it applies, and a great, prosperous, 2007, abundant in all things.

No comments: