After much deliberation and countless paper prototypes, I finally came up with something that put the project on the right track. Bill Hudson at WD Plastics in Saskatoon, SK. came up with the very first prototype wing. It was a crude first effort, but I knew that we were definitely going in the right direction!

Later on that day, we built a very rudimentary #1 prototype. It's intetresting to see all of the advances Skyaak Enterprises has made in the interim with the project. Thanks in large part to our first seven ' Angel Investors', things have progressed at a good clip. My mom Shirley Gaudet agreed to pose with the very first ever built prototype. She also agreed to bankroll the cost of firing it up! We owe her our eternal gratitude.

This whole process has been a journey of discovery through determined experimentation that has generated a lot of excitement. I decided to start this blog now before things really ' take off' so that I can journal the events that are happening currently that are all converging to launch the project onto the world stage.
Later, Michael.



No comments:
Post a Comment