In the ZoneOMG, I get so wrapped up in all of this Skyaak business that I forget about my more artistic side sometimes. Mind you, Skyaak stuff is creative to the extreme. It's just not, like, painting on canvas if you know what I mean.
So, decided to do something about it and have fired up a new MySpace page dedicated strictly to my paintings, portraits and murals.
For goodness sake, I ought naughta sell myself short in that department...my first love!
Pop in to see the show at www.myspace.com/michaelrobertgaudet
I know this sounds lame but the above site is under construction at this moment. There are quite a few pictures posted. I've just barely started writing the copy etc for it and I only have one friend so far. Good old Tom. Bless his pointy little head.
I still love MySpace and bet I will meet lots of interesting people through this new page.
So why dontcha pop in to see? How about now?
So, decided to do something about it and have fired up a new MySpace page dedicated strictly to my paintings, portraits and murals.
For goodness sake, I ought naughta sell myself short in that department...my first love!
Pop in to see the show at www.myspace.com/michaelrobertgaudet
I know this sounds lame but the above site is under construction at this moment. There are quite a few pictures posted. I've just barely started writing the copy etc for it and I only have one friend so far. Good old Tom. Bless his pointy little head.
I still love MySpace and bet I will meet lots of interesting people through this new page.
So why dontcha pop in to see? How about now?



No comments:
Post a Comment