
This ultimate glow-in-the-dark Skyaak can be charged naturally by the power of the sun (or a powerful lightbulb), and then tossed around in the dark where it can be seen by all. With all throwing partners wearing a glow bracelet, it becomes trivial to aim the Skyaak where it needs to go, and the glow-in-the-dark material inside the shaft will identify the Skyaak's position in the air.
However, that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Switch on the dual UV LED feature, and all of a sudden the ENTIRE SKYAAK lights up vibrantly! The UV LEDs vigorously radiate light out from all directions, and the Skyaak is instantly transformed into a psychedelic uber-luminescent flying toy! This latest Skyaak UltraGlow is sure to turn heads!
It actually glows so brightly that it throws off enough green-luminescent light to light up an entire picnic table. In other words, it can now be used as a lamp and doubles as a rugged high-performance flying toy! How cool is that??
I have taken a short video of the Skyaak UltraGlow in action. Suffice to say, the camera doesn't even come close to doing it justice. I will try to get a better video up soon, so you can see this AMAZING glowing toy in it's true glory!
Click HERE to view the video on YouTube.
Stay tuned for your upcoming opportunity to order one of these amazing units!



4 comments:
Hey Dylan. Your written description of the latest Skyaak innovation paints a very vivid picture of what a visual and aesthetic treat it must be. REALLY looking forward to seeing the new prototype on Wednesday.
The video has really piqued my interest.
TTYSoon............great post!
M.
The photo of the Skyaak UltraGlow is a marvel to behold, Dylan! Had to pop in to tell you that the image looks positively alchemical, dude.
TTYSoon, M.
Hey Michael,
Thanks for your kind comments. This latest glow innovation really is something else... I can't stress enough how poor of an impression the video gives of the amount of light this thing throws off. Hopefully I'll be able to borrow a better one soon that will capture some more compelling footage.
It's almost like a bad UFO video at this point... the nice thing is, not only do we know what the UFO is, we own it and can get some better footage any time we want!!
I did touch up the brightness on the photo still, just because it was barely visible in the original shot. Again hopefully I'll be able to get some better photos up soon, because this thing needs to be seen for what it truly is.
Unfortunately I think the only way to truly appreciate it is to see it in person, which is why I'm stoked about our meeting on Wednesday. So far everyone that I've shown it to has shown an extreme liking to it. I really think this is gonna be the ultimate innovation!
Take care,
Dylan
Hey Dylan. Great to chat with you last night. That was QUITE the conversation, dude! I'm starting to feel like our strategy sessions and R and D advances are about to yield amazing results. Mental note: work out ALL the details of hand-building 1000 Skyaak UltraGlow units to get out 100-10 unit displays. Think: Skyaak Pops Up Worldwide...
Post a Comment