"Fun to Build and Fly, Challenging to Master!"

Friday, March 02, 2007

Skyaak Night-Light Accessory Kit

Skyaak Night-Light Kit

Dylan and I got together last night at his and Jesse’s place in Saskatoon. After a hearty supper that Jesse concocted ( we dubbed it ‘broccoli-chicken-bacon-fettuccine featuring mushrooms’) Dylan and I got to work on outfitting a dozen Skyaak chassis with complete ‘Night-Light’ accessory kits. Dylan is coming to life as an electrical engineer in his capacity as Assistant R&D Engineer with Skyaak Enterprises.

I was very impressed with multi-step process that Dylan has engineered in order to manufacture the Night-Light kit. I am so wowed by his dedication and commitment to the project. It really seems that every step we take forward with R&D is exponentially more advanced.

I cannot resist the temptation to post at least a couple of photos of our research and development meeting/brain-storming session last night.

While we were busily constructing all of the various components that are part and parcel of the Night-Light kit, we talked about what all ought to be in the complete kit. It will have to include Glow-in-the-Dark bracelets, for example. Dylan and I have chucked around the Night-Light version and we love it. So does Gene Angers. You remember Gene from many previous posts. Gene strongly urges me to focus on the Skyaak Model 3, especially outfitted with the Night-Light kit! I’ve been hearing that a LOT lately from many respected friends and colleagues.



Test early on in the process to make sure the LED works

Way cool effect of black light transfer from pod to pod. Looks like full moons.

Works for me.

P.S. Thanks to the urging of my buddy Brendan O'Keefe, I have now got a MySpace page and guess what? I have posted a short and sweet video clip that shows another side of Skyaak! Wanna visit? Huh? Click

No comments: