www.NewDaVincis.com of Long Island, New York. He has received his Skyaak package and has gone ahead and test-flown his pre-assembled Model 3 in a local park in New York City.
Dan had several interesting comments. He told me that he was very impressed with the ingenuity of the design of the Ring-Wing, and he expressed his appreciation of the physical transformation that takes place when the flat-manufactured wing is manipulated into a 3-D Ring-Wing. I got the impression that he understands the concerted effort that has gone into this design configuration, and that he was not afraid to let me know. For my part, I appreciated his positive input.
Dan mentioned that he is a tennis buff, so he has a pretty strong arm. He went on to say that he tried to throw his Skyaak with steadily increasing strength ( brute force) without very satisfactory results. I advised him that there are ways to maximize his power withOUT increasing the muscular effort and strain. I told him that the most successful Skyaak hand-launching techniques are executed NOT with brute force, but with FINESSE. There are definitely certain techniques that accomplish this. I recommended that he try the ‘Finger-Flicker’ technique that we all have found so exciting. I e-mailed Dan right after our conversation with the 3-step illustration of this dynamic technique that virtually doubles your power with very little extra exertion.
These are the 3 illustrations created by yours truly that I sent him :



I made a mental note after my chat with Dan to include these pictures in the illustrated "Flight and Performance Tips" that are included in the Skyaak Model 3 package.
Our ability to do this reflects our production philosophy as proposed by Alvin Toffler in his great book "The Third Wave", where he visualizes a streamlined manufacture-on-demand method that responds with a certain agility to market trends. This is a very cost-effective way to control inventory, as opposed to the outmoded and expensive approach to over-manufacture and then warehouse product in the hope of generating sales.
Skyaak Enterprises has forged a sort of ‘consortium’ with a group of companies that have a collective ability to market, manufacture, print, assemble, package and distribute the Skyaak Model 3 on demand within a very focused time-frame.



No comments:
Post a Comment